Joshua 24:15

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Looking Back...



Today was one of those days when my kids where whiny and complained about everything. I'm not sure I got a single 'Thank You' all day. They argued over who got to sit beside Dad endlessly. When they had to clean their room they fought each other over who had gotten out which toys and who's trash was who's. It was just one of those days where I reminded myself countless times that I chose to become a Mother! But as we all settled in for the evening, my daughter climbed up next to me on the couch and said, "I love you Mommy. I'm so glad I get to have you as my Mommy." It just melted the day away. I'm placing some older pictures with this entry to remind me that, indeed, they are only little for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment