Joshua 24:15

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

6th Annual PraiseFest!














This year's PraiseFest at Boonville City Lake was another success. Thank you Lord! It's a great time to hang out enjoying games, food, and praising our God all day. The children of Boonville 1st Assembly ministered through drama. The girls loved doing that. This year we added a pie in the face contest/fundraiser as well. Vince and Nicole were the lucky winners! I enjoyed singing along with our praise band as well. It was great weather, and wonderful to see a lot of faces that we might not get to minister to otherwise. I'm so grateful for the outreach ministry opportunities that my church organizes through the help of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment