Joshua 24:15

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Holiday World








Over Labor Day weekend my parents came in to visit with us for a while. They wanted to take the girls to Holiday World while they were here and of course we were game for that! The girls hadn't been all year, so they were ultra excited to get to go. They invited their friend Autumn to come along. Kendall got very brave this year. She rode the Liberty Launch, and her first roller coaster. I think I was more nervous then her! Kaylen was still a bit too nervous, but she had a blast as well. Before we left, the girls wanted their picture taken next to the Christmas Tree. They are pretending to lick the snack decorated ornaments on the tree in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment