Joshua 24:15

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Soccer Sign-Ups




This year, Kaylen and Kendall have decided they would like to try their hand, or should I say 'feet', at soccer. Kendall has bugged us endlessly about signing up and just couldn't wait for the day to finally get here. She had been so excited about it that I decided to take along the camera and capture her excitement. Bobby and I have absolutely no idea what happened, but as soon as we pulled into the parking lot of the soccer fields Kendall didn't want to get out of the truck. We went ahead and took a few photo's and captured Kendall's sour face. It was so funny to get home and finally see the pictures!

She is, again, very excited about getting to play the game. I just couldn't resist keeping the photo's and writing about them. Maybe one day, when she becomes the World Cup Soccer Champion, we'll be able to look back at these photo's and laugh about how she didn't want to have to sign-up to be able to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment