Joshua 24:15

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

If They Could Just Stay Little Forever.....

Each night, I do what EVERY Mom does.....I check on the kids last thing before heading to bed myself.  It's amazing how much more adorable they are when they are sleeping!  :)    Sometimes I get to tuck them in a little tighter, or replace an arm or leg that is hanging over the edge of the bed.  Sometimes, yes sometimes,  I get to see a little reminder of just how innocent they still are.  This night, while checking on my oldest daughter, I found her with her baby doll all tucked in nice and tight right beside her.  These are the little things that I will miss as they grow up.  One day, much too soon, she'll trade in her little girl toys for teenage things.  I hope to capture many more of these little memories before that time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment