Joshua 24:15

...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photography Fun

I've been taking the girls out a lot lately trying new frames and ideas for photography.  I really enjoy taking pictures.  I would love to build my knowledge and ability to do some professional work one day.  Now that we have a higher end camera, it's made it a whole lot easier and more fun.  Sometimes the girls kind of roll their eyes when I mention the camera, but when I catch them in a good mood (and nice weather) then they get a little excited about working it for the camera.  :)  Today we went travelling about around our neck of the woods and took a few shots that were more about the surroundings telling a story, rather than focusing on a great pose from the 'models'.  I've been wanting to try adding some text into photo's and seeing if I can make the photo match the story of the text.  I think they turned out pretty well.  I would love to get an awesome photo editing software or program but I'm not sure just yet what to look into.  I need to do a little more research on that end.  Here's a little bit of our days fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment